Minggu, 08 April 2012

Never Be Too Great, Huh?


I don't ever be too great for her. Everythings I've done just a normal thing if I could reach. Indeed, other people say that I'm great. But I'm just an ordinary daughter for her because of everything I can do, she also can do it. And I never be better than her.
If she knew that I always trying so hard to chase her, work so crazy to broke her record, keeping insane to pretend that I'm okay, is she knew.

I'm not trying to make her down, I just "always confused to set its own my way."
Many peoples say that do the best for youself, its your own life.
But, without her, I would not be here. And I owe her many apologize during my life.

Never be too great, huh?
I'll be the greatest that she ever knew. And the "it was supposed to" or "its a normal thing" will never appear on my name again.
I'll prove that, I'm totally diffirent from her, I'm original.

2 komentar:

Pengikut